A source of pure, clean water is essential for health and well-being. Health Canada has guidelines for safe drinking water, indicating the acceptable concentration of chemicals that get into in your drinking water from:
• Natural rock weathering and soil erosion
• Industrial by-products
• Compost and animal waste
• Fertilizer and soil treatments
What to look for in bottled water
Not all bottled water is the same, so check the label for key information:
• Date of manufacture
• Chemical analysis, treatments applied and the water source
• If you are uncertain of the source or quality of a bottled water, then look for bottled water that has been disinfected or carbonated
Crystal pure water the way nature intended
Our state-of-the-art bottling facility is the largest, highest capacity in Northeast Alberta. We can produce over 250,000 litres of premium bottled water a day, and every single drop surpasses the Health Canada Guidelines.
We use a reverse osmosis filtration system that removes impurities, including nitrates, pesticides, sulfates, fluoride, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and arsenic. It also removes contaminants that impact the taste, leaving you with refreshing water, pure and simple. We then manually inspect each bottle for cleanliness, quality and consistency to ensure you receive only the best quality water.
How to keep your water dispenser clean
Keeping your water dispenser clean is vital to ensure your supply of pure water stays pure. Health Canada recommends you clean and disinfect your water cooler whenever you change the water bottle. Here’s how to clean your cold water dispenser:
1. Unplug your water cooler and remove the empty container.
2. Drain any remaining water through the spigot.
3. Remove the no-spill guard and baffle and clean them in the dishwasher.
4. Use a cleaning solution* and a scrub brush to clean the reservoir.
5. Flow some of the cleaning solution through the spigots and let sit for at least 2 minutes. (but no longer than 5 minutes).
6. Empty the cleaning solution from the reservoir through the spigots and into a bucket.
*Health Canada recommends a disinfecting solution of one tablespoon (15 mL) household bleach to 5 litres of water.
- BOTTLED WATER
- ICE MELT
- WINDSHIELD WASH
- WATER SOFTENER SALT
If you like the idea of bringing the best home, we supply our premium, purified bottled water and many of our products to residential customers as well. We’ll arrange regular delivery so your supply of fresh, pure water is automatic. We deliver every two weeks on a set day that is convenient for you.